2015 Ford F-150 ABS Sensor

ASHELTON1386
  • 2015 FORD F-150
  • TURBO
I recently put a 3" leveling kit on my truck and now I have the ABS light, Hill Start Assist, Service Advance Trac and Rear park aid light on. I took it to a ford dealership to have it fixed but they said the ABS Sensor is not long enough because of my leveling kit. Mind you the one on the right side is still attached and is the orginal one. What could be the reason why the left one is not long enough or will not connect? My truck is at the same height on the front right and left
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015 AT 5:12 AM

Abs wires are very fine if you lift a truck and don't put longer wires for sensors they pull apart. Get longer ones then have the codes erased because when you get an ABS code it shuts off all the stuff that have your lights working. Also if the kit wasn't installed correctly to keep the fornt end geometry correct you are going to have all kinds of problems. With what is commonly called "Death wobble".
-2
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015 AT 7:25 AM