2013 Hyundai Accent cruise control

BILLIE PETERSON
  • 2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
Where is cruise control located at & does steering wheel tilt?If it does where is lever located?Just bought this car for wife.
Sunday, June 21st, 2015 AT 3:48 AM

ED-WEEZY21
I work at a Hyundai dealership and the Accent is an entry level base model vehicle which is why its typically the cheapest Hyundai on the lot.

Most of them are not equipped with cruise control just like a lot of them aren't equipped with air conditioning. If it is, you will have buttons on your steering wheel indicating the proper buttons for cruise control.

As far as I'm concerned for the tilt, I will have to check on that tomorrow and get back to you. I never change a customers settings in their vehicle when I perform work on it so I never reach for the tilt lever so I haven't noticed if the Accents do indeed have one. I will try to get back to you tomorrow.
+1
Sunday, June 21st, 2015 AT 2:19 PM
KEN
Hey ED-WEEZY21,

Did you ever figure out what happened on this one?

Best, Ken
Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 AT 3:41 AM
ED-WEEZY21
Yes actually. I completely forgot to respond back to this question. I have some pictures. All Accents from what I've seen have tilt but not all Accents are equipped with cruise control. If it does have cruise control, the buttons will look something like this.
-1
Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 AT 6:50 AM
ED-WEEZY21
Like this for cruise control and the second picture is of the lever for tilt.
+1
Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 AT 6:52 AM
KEN
Hey Ed,

Nice work! I have not seen you on the site we could sure use your help again. We are under new management and I think you will like it much better now.

Best, Ken
Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 AT 8:33 AM
ED-WEEZY21
My computer died awhile ago and doing things on my phone is challenging. In the process of buying a new laptop so I might be back sooner than later!
Thursday, February 9th, 2017 AT 4:02 PM
KEN
That would be great, glad to hear from ya!
Saturday, February 11th, 2017 AT 9:31 AM