Yes it would be a good idea to change the oil because all engine have gas in the oil as part of the combustion process but if the injector has a problem it can dump too much gas which needs to be fixed before allowing the engine to run. Here is a step by step guide with diagrams and insticion below to show you how on your car.
Check out the diagram below to show you the location of the oil filter even though the filter has been removed show the location.
Ford Part Name
- Motorcraft SAE 5W-20 Premium Synthetic Blend Motor Oil (US)
- Motorcraft SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil (US)
- Motorcraft SAE 5W-20 Super Premium Motor Oil (Canada)
- Motorcraft SAE 5W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil (Canada)*
Ford Part Number
- XO-5W20-QSP (US)
- XO-5W20-QFS (US)
- CXO-5W20-LSP12 (Canada)
- CXO-5W20-LFS12 (Canada)
- WSS-M2C945-A and API Certification Mark
* Note: Use of synthetic or synthetic blend motor oil is not mandatory. Engine oil need only meet the requirements of Ford specification WSS-M2C945-A and the API Certification mark.
With Filter .................... 7.3L (7.7 Qt)
Oil Filter AA5Z6714A $7.98
Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
Friday, June 21st, 2013 AT 1:41 PM