Stuck on defrost and floor vent

MVCBOBO
  • 2012 TOYOTA SIENNA
No air flow coming from front dash vent, it only flow through the defrost and floor vent. Where is the replacement part located?
Saturday, May 20th, 2017 AT 12:46 PM

Try pulling HVAC fuse in inside car first it may make it work. Pull for sixty seconds with the key on then reinstall. Scan for codes firs, t see pictures.
Saturday, May 20th, 2017 AT 2:14 PM
MVCBOBO
Where is the fuse located, in the engine bay or under the dash? Do you know what size fuse is it?
For your information I tested and verify that both blend door actuator motor are working for on the driver and passenger side.

Any other suggestions?
Saturday, May 20th, 2017 AT 2:55 PM
Blend doors are for temperature not air flow between floor defrost/vent. Both fuses in picture. If you scan for codes it may tell you which one is the problem. Not an auto parts scanner however.
+1
Saturday, May 20th, 2017 AT 3:55 PM
MVCBOBO
What type of a scanner would help me diagnose the problem? What is the correct fuse I should check and where, should the fuse be for the HVAC. If it is not a fuse issue what else could it be?

For you information, the system did work correctly and all of a sudden it just started to blow from the defrost and the floor vent.

Can a blown fuse cause it not to work, also can something mechanical cause it not to work also
Is there and servo motor that operate the selection of the defrost, front vent or floor vent on a 2012 Toyota Sienna.

Any more suggestions?
+1
Saturday, May 20th, 2017 AT 4:19 PM
It is going to take a professional grade scanner to scan for codes on this. Look at the replies I sent all that information is there.
Saturday, May 20th, 2017 AT 4:48 PM