THIS VEHICLE HAS A PUSH BUTTON START FOR THE ...

2011 Nissan Murano

Anonymous

February, 3, 2013 AT 6:32 PM

This vehicle has a push button start - for the most part, it works fine. There are times however, the engine "lags" to start, that is, it acts like it is not getting fuel or spark, but it eventually starts. It did this twice today, but has done it in the past with no pattern. It seems to occur only when it is cold and the humidity is high. We had a cold stretch last week, i.E, single digits, and it started fine, however today, it is in the mid 20s and I have started the engine 3 times, twice it "lagged" and once it started fine.

Have you heard of this problem from anyone else? Do you know where I could go to find more information? I have talked to the local dealership and Nissan Consumer Affairs, but they claim they are not aware of any problem.

Thank you in advance for any help here!

February, 3, 2013 AT 6:49 PM

No tsb info for this issue.

I would have someone monitor fuel pressure while this is happeneing to verify fuel pump is good.

Camshaft Angle Sensor Replacement P0015
Engine Cylinder Compression Test - All Cars