SOLENOID VALVES REMOVAL/INSTALLATION [LJ4A-EL]
Note: If the solenoid valves (shift A, shift B, overrunning clutch, TCC, and pressure control) are not correct, replace the solenoid valves and TFT sensor as an assembly.
1. Remove the control valve body.
2. Remove the solenoid valves and TFT sensor.
3. Apply ATF to a new O-ring and install it on the solenoid valves.
4. Install the new solenoid valves and TFT sensor to the control valve body.
5. Install the control valve body.
6. Carry out the time lag test and line pressure test.
7. Carry out the road test.
© 2013 ALLDATA LLC. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions
they are inside the trans. Do not reccomend this repair for home.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Sunday, March 31st, 2013 AT 7:40 PM