It could be one of two ways this is the first method
CHANGE ENGINE OIL INDICATOR RESET - PROCEDURE 1
1. Turn ignition switch to RUN position, with engine off.
2. Fully press and release accelerator pedal slowly 3 times within 5 seconds.
3. WAIT for the oil change light to blink for about 3-5 seconds and stop blinking
4. Turn ignition switch to LOCK/OFF position.
If CHANGE OIL SOON indicator comes back after starting engine, repeat reset procedure.
CHANGE ENGINE OIL INDICATOR RESET - PROCEDURE 2
1. Turn ignition to ON, with engine off.
2. Press and release the stem in lower center of instrument cluster until OIL LIFE message is displayed.
3. Once the alternating OIL LIFE and REST messages appear, press and hold stem until several beeps sound. This confirms that oil system has been reset.
4. Turn ignition off. If CHANGE OIL message comes back on when starting engine, repeat reset procedure.
Check the owner's manual it should in there as well.
Please let us know what happens so it will help others.
Saturday, October 21st, 2017 AT 4:08 PM