We don't have the information for your vehicle but you can try if either the following works.
CHANGE ENGINE OIL INDICATOR RESET - PROCEDURE 1
1. Turn ignition switch to RUN position, with engine off.
2. Fully press and release accelerator pedal slowly 3 times within 5 seconds.
3. WAIT for the oil change light to blink for about 3-5 seconds and stop blinking
4. Turn ignition switch to LOCK/OFF position.
If CHANGE OIL SOON indicator comes back after starting engine, repeat reset procedure.
CHANGE ENGINE OIL INDICATOR RESET - PROCEDURE 2
1. Turn ignition to ON, with engine off.
2. Press and release the stem in lower center of instrument cluster until OIL LIFE message is displayed.
3. Once the alternating OIL LIFE and REST messages appear, press and hold stem until several beeps sound. This confirms that oil system has been reset.
4. Turn ignition off. If CHANGE OIL message comes back on when starting engine, repeat reset procedure.