RAIN DAMAGE I THINK

2010 Toyota Corolla

lamato00

July, 6, 2013 AT 8:31 AM

When it poured last friday really hard, I drove slow. There ended up being big big puddles in the middle of the road like it caused lakes to over flow. Which messed up the roads I drove a good 20 miles or less over each puddle there was about 2 and since than my car has been very loud when I turn it on than it gets quiet and than when I push on the gas it gets loud again. Friday night sounded like my whole bottom of my car was goin to fall off. Is this something serious. Ive gotten its my muffler its jsut wet let it dry out. Should I be concerned. This week it actually got a little quiet but its still loud. Please let know I dont have alot of experance with cars. And idk what to do. This is my only car and I dont make a million dollars. Any idea of the cause of this please let me know.

hmac300

July, 6, 2013 AT 9:33 AM

Have a local pro check it and tell him what happened

lamato00

July, 6, 2013 AT 9:45 AM

Do you think its something serious?

hmac300

July, 6, 2013 AT 10:23 AM

Hard telling cars weren't made to be boats you should never drive through puddles that are deep you are asking for trouble.

lamato00

July, 6, 2013 AT 10:26 AM

I had no idea til I got over it : (

Replace Muffler
Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus