BACKED INTO A FRIENDS

2009 Lexus RX 350

Sm00ve

April, 27, 2012 AT 12:14 AM

I backed into a friends lexus rx350 left driver side rear bumper, how much would it cost for the OEM parts? How much (estimate) with manual labor?

I hit the rear bumper driver side. Broke the low red light cover and inside clip, also there is a tare where the bumper comes to a crease. Close to the protective plastic located in the center.

They are bringing the car to a garage Saturday and will get an estimate there, but I was wondering if you could give me a estimate including manual labor

April, 27, 2012 AT 12:22 AM

Body work cannot be determined unless you can be there to view the actual damage. Most body shops provide free estimates and I would get several before commiting to anything.

Sm00ve

April, 27, 2012 AT 12:53 AM

I am aware of that, but since it is not my car, I was trying to get an estimate on how much im going to be spending. Would you know how much the rear bumper with clips, etc would cost? (Oem)

April, 27, 2012 AT 12:55 AM

The cover runs about 450-500 depending on the area. The clips are about 45. The cover has to be prepped and painted and that alone is about 250.

Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Hummer H2
Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Windshield Washer Reservoir Replacement
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Brake Light Bulb Replacement
Open Hood Video
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz ML