NEED A LIST OF ALL RESERVOIRS/ TANKS THAT CONTAINS WATER ON A 2009 HYUNDAI SONOTA

• chabe93
  • 2009 Hyundai Sonata

I need help figuring out what the name of the reservoir I need to replace is. I know it is not the Coolant, Windshield, nor Brake reservoirs. This reservoir is located on the driver's side, right in front of the front tire. It is a black container and it holds water. Please help, I was told to replace it ASAP but I do not know what I need to look for.

Monday, January 16th, 2012 AT 7:19 PM

• rasmataz

The only place that it will be that contains water or coolant is the reservoir/overflow bottle -follow the small hoses from the radiator back to where it ends

Monday, January 16th, 2012 AT 8:05 PM
  • chabe93

@ rasmataz - I am aware of where the reservoir is located. In my 2009 Hyundai Sonata it is located on the driver's side right in front of the front wheel in the lower part of the car. What I need to figure out is what is that specific reservoir called so I can buy a new because it is broken and leaking.

Monday, January 16th, 2012 AT 8:58 PM
  • rasmataz

Why don't you remove and bring it with you so that they can identify it-I call it the overflow bottle others have different names to it-

Monday, January 16th, 2012 AT 9:21 PM