1. Make sure that the headlamp control is in the off position and open the hood.
2. Remove the pushpins that holds the air deflector/protective cover from the upper inboard corner of the lamp.
3. Loosen the three retaining screws two at top of lamp, one at lower inboard corner.
4. Once the three retaining screws have been removed, slide the headlamp assembly forward, disconnecting the two snap attachments at the fender.
5. Disconnect the electrical connector from the bulb by pulling rearward.
6. Remove the bulb and socket by turning it counterclockwise, then pull it straight out.
Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 AT 9:42 PM