Here is a guide to help you step by step with instructions in the diagrams below to show you how on your car.
1. Make sure that the headlamp control is in the off position and open the hood.
2. Remove the pushpins that holds the air deflector/protective cover from the upper inboard corner of the lamp.
3. Loosen the three retaining screws two at top of lamp, one at lower inboard corner .
4. Once the three retaining screws have been removed, slide the headlamp assembly forward, disconnecting the two snap attachments at the fender.
5. Disconnect the electrical connector from the bulb by pulling rearward.
6. Remove the bulb and socket by turning it counterclockwise, then pull it straight out.
Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know what happens.
Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 AT 9:42 PM