NO FORCE POWER AT STARTING, 1.4 ,, MODEL HERE IN CAIRO, EGYPT

2008 Renault Clio

exmacadato

April, 5, 2012 AT 8:42 AM

1) if I run at start, no force power, but if I reach at 20km/ph. My car car is very strong and very fast, problem only at the starting. I changed clutch lining, I changed the spark flag, airfilter and fuelfilter through advice of my mechanic. But no still power at the start running.

2)my clutch is also have a problem, is there an adjustable clutch in my pedal clutch because it hard to push at first gear. Mostly renault clio here in cairo egypt is clutch problem. I don't know why renault company did not solve this problem.

April, 5, 2012 AT 9:04 AM

Sounds like your clutch is slipping have it checked -start here

exmacadato

April, 6, 2012 AT 3:25 PM

Thanks for your reply, and I really appreciate you.
When the mechanic change my clutch lining w/ clutch pressure. Only 3 days for my satisfaction because it is smooth my pedal clutch and to change the gear. After 3 days, my clutch pedal is very hard to push and my first gear is hard.

I HAVE SOME PROBLEM AGAIN. Sometimes when run slow to the bad way/road, my RPM arise, but when I run very fast no problem with my RPM, my mechanic replace accelerator cable and remove my carborator to spray it, imagine 2 bottles of sprayer, but the same problem with my RPM.

THANKS AGAIN.

April, 10, 2012 AT 8:13 AM

Check the clutch slave if its hydraulic or if its a cable check adjustment-for your RPM-check fuel pressure and throttle position sensor-If it haven't had a tune-up consider getting it done and see what happens

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right