• Tiny
  • prettyblueiz0411
  • 2008 Nissan Versa

. Hello.I have a 2008 Nissan Versa. On the heater & AC controls. The center **** which is called the fan control ****. When removing the whole assembly from the dash. On the back of this assembly is where the part I'm inquireing about is located and attached to. The wiring harness is plugged into this inquireing part. I need to replace that part. What would that piece be called (if you understand my explanation) This part I'm needing is removable. I do not need the complete heater & ac control unit/assembly? I'm only needing to replace the part I'm inquireing about.

Much Appreciated
from Ohio

Do you
have the same problem?
Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 AT 6:04 PM

1 Reply

  • Tiny
  • KHLow2008
  • Expert
  • 41,994 posts

This is the fan speed control switch. I am not able to find any reference of it in our database so you would need to check with the dealer if it comes as an assy or a separate part.

Was this
Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 AT 8:21 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions