CAR

2008 Mercury Sable

soldiaboi

September, 25, 2012 AT 3:04 AM

Have a 2008 mercury sable. When I'm driving my car when I have my foot on pedal a little it feels like something is trying to kick: n like 3x per second and especially when I going up a hill it does it badder I haveto gas it a little bit to not feel that jerking or kicking

Wiring Issue?

September, 25, 2012 AT 5:36 AM

Is the Malfunction Indicator Light showing?
I am guessing you have a misfiring symptom.

soldiaboi

September, 25, 2012 AT 9:24 AM

No light or nothing

September, 25, 2012 AT 9:48 AM

Your symptom description does not provide us with much to go on. Can you provide more details since there are no trouble code indication.

soldiaboi

September, 25, 2012 AT 12:26 PM

I asked some other mechanic said sounds like my transmission I put of that transmission stuff in called allison or somethnh like that it started to work immediately. Then hour later it came back. When like early in morning it doesn't do that first 5 mins. Then start up again. When I don't have foot on pedal does not do that when I have myfoot in pedal does that

soldiaboi

September, 25, 2012 AT 12:50 PM

When I'm driving and I have my foot on pedal a lil nothng happens except when going up a hill then it feels like it trying to go or as in kickin and a jerking a lil bit I have an automatic. To stop that from doing that I have to gas it a lil bit while driving especially going up a hill

September, 25, 2012 AT 1:19 PM

If it is the transmission, it seems to be slipping partially and I would suggest getting a transmission specialist to have a look at it.

soldiaboi

September, 25, 2012 AT 3:45 PM

Ok thnks

Replace Rear Brake Pad-Rotor Subaru Legacy
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Coolant Drain and Refill
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Ford Focus
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chrysler
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Chevrolet