Car

SOLDIABOI
  • 2008 MERCURY SABLE

Have a 2008 mercury sable. When I'm driving my car when I have my foot on pedal a little it feels like something is trying to kick: n like 3x per second and especially when I going up a hill it does it badder I haveto gas it a little bit to not feel that jerking or kicking

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 AT 3:04 AM

KHLOW2008

Is the Malfunction Indicator Light showing?
I am guessing you have a misfiring symptom.

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 AT 5:36 AM
SOLDIABOI

No light or nothing

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 AT 9:24 AM
KHLOW2008

Your symptom description does not provide us with much to go on. Can you provide more details since there are no trouble code indication.

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 AT 9:48 AM
SOLDIABOI

I asked some other mechanic said sounds like my transmission I put of that transmission stuff in called allison or somethnh like that it started to work immediately. Then hour later it came back. When like early in morning it doesn't do that first 5 mins. Then start up again. When I don't have foot on pedal does not do that when I have myfoot in pedal does that

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 AT 12:26 PM
SOLDIABOI

When I'm driving and I have my foot on pedal a lil nothng happens except when going up a hill then it feels like it trying to go or as in kickin and a jerking a lil bit I have an automatic. To stop that from doing that I have to gas it a lil bit while driving especially going up a hill

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 AT 12:50 PM
KHLOW2008

If it is the transmission, it seems to be slipping partially and I would suggest getting a transmission specialist to have a look at it.

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 AT 1:19 PM
SOLDIABOI

Ok thnks

Tuesday, September 25th, 2012 AT 3:45 PM