What is engine light? If u are talking about the engine, then look like OK as per my report from yesterdays servicing. Even after yesterdays servicing the engine turn off when the vehicle is moving slowly or in idle at junctions/signals.
Here is the report from the Hyundai service center/parts which they have changed/serviced.
1) Fuel System Cleaner (200ml)
2) Co Washer Drain Plug (ALL)
3) Co Plug Oil Drain (ALL)
4) AZ Filter Assy-Eng(220.127.116.11)
5) Co Shell Helix Plus HX-7 4L
6) Multipoint Inspecton - Good Condition
7) Check engine die off when driving - No Detected Trouble Code
I will take to the service center again to check the idle air control and throttle position.
Can there be any other cause for this?
Sunday, March 11th, 2012 AT 11:32 AM