Try the following to see if it works and check the diagrams below that show how to remove the DVD and radio.
The disc becomes stuck or blocked.
1. Press the Stop/Eject button to release the disc.
2. The player will attempt to eject the disc up to three times performing the Auto-Reload function.
3. Once the Auto-Reload function is complete, press Stop/Eject button again to release the disc from player.
4. If a disc is still stuck or blocked, turn the ignition off and then on again to reset the Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) unit.
? In case the disc is stuck, after doing a power off reset - by pulling both audio fuses - wait 5 minutes, then re-install fuses with the key off. Turn on ignition and press Eject button again.
Sorry I am not able to post any diagrams to show you.
1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
2. Remove the center fascia panel, console lower cover, center air vent, switches, tray and heater control panel.
3. Remove the mounting 4 screws then remove the audio unit.
4. Installation is the reverse of removal.
Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, November 15th, 2010 AT 8:33 PM