- Original tires with 48000 miles
- Needed tire replacement (front tires showed more tread wear on inside of tire vs outside of tire)
- No shaking, no pulling, no noise; only tread wear
- Do I need alignment? If so, is a 2008 Honda Civic LX 4 dr considered a 2 wheel or 4 wheel alignment?
- Are there any adjustments to caster and/or camber? Or do you just modify front toe?
- I took my car in to have all 4 tires replaced and they offered a free alignment test. I was told I needed alignment.
Wednesday, July 18th, 2012 AT 1:36 AM