I HAVE A 2008 DODGE CHARGER AND IT WONT START

2008 Dodge Charger

chocolate2nv

January, 9, 2013 AT 10:21 AM

I have a 2008 Dodge Charger and it won't start. I jumped it off an then it started. I then took it to Sams club so that they can check my battery, they said my battery was no good so I brought a new battery from them and they put it in my car but my car would not start with the new battery no lights on my dash board would not light up at all either so they put my old battery back in and I had to get my car towed back home. I tried jumping my old battery again just to c if started and it did so I called them people where I got my car from and asked them when you change a battery in that kind of car do you have to reset anything and he said no but you can rub the battery cables together and that will reset anything that has do with the battery so I took the car back to Sams club after I started chocolate2nv06@yahoo. Com

January, 9, 2013 AT 10:23 AM

Ok, did you replace the battery again?

chocolate2nv

January, 9, 2013 AT 10:29 AM

January, 9, 2013 AT 10:32 AM

Ok, does it start?

chocolate2nv

January, 9, 2013 AT 10:34 AM

January, 9, 2013 AT 10:36 AM

It has to at the connections at the cables. Get it out of sams and go to a real repair shop and have them check the issue.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right