How to replace a thermostat. Housing seal gasket on a Dodge charger 2008 engine size 2.7
Saturday, March 16th, 2013 AT 9:22 PM
1. Disconnect negative cable.
WARNING: Do not remove pressure cap with the system hot and under pressure because serious burns from coolant can occur.
2. Drain cooling system See: Service and Repair.
3. Remove radiator lower hose from thermostat housing (1).
4. Remove nuts (3) from heater tube flange studs.
5. Loosen starter bolt at heater tube bracket.
6. Pull heater tube out of thermostat housing and position out of the way.
7. Remove bolt (3) and two studs.