HORN & WIPER FLUID

2008 Chrysler Town and Country

orangeadam

August, 10, 2011 AT 1:52 AM

A few weeks ago. My cars blower wouldnt work. Then while driving down the road the horn and wiper fluid would spray and beep in unison in and erratic way. Then today while replacing the rear brakes the same thing. The horn was blowing and the sprayers were squirting fluid at the same time and again in a erratic way. It stopped when I smack my hand on the fuse box under the hood which was already open. The doors locked and the car wasnt running and the keys were in my pocket. We had it at the garage in between these too incidents and they couldnt determine the problem?

August, 10, 2011 AT 12:02 PM

Get a full scan done to see if you can find any trouble codes.

The can bus system seems to have a malfunction causing the problem.

ronrekart

June, 22, 2012 AT 7:07 PM

I am having this same issue with my 2008 town and country. What was the issue and the fix?

rivermikerat

July, 29, 2012 AT 6:03 PM

It sounds like either a CAN BUS issue or a short circuit in the fuse box. You'll need to get a full scan, not just a CEL scan, but all codes.