I ASKED A QUESTION A WEEK AGO AND STILL HAVE NOT...

• bymechan1c
  • 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser

I asked a question a week ago and still have not received an answer. It was asked as a free question, but I guess you guys really don't answer free questions. How would I know if I would want to pay for your answers if I cannot see how you answer the free question. I am afraid that I will not use your service in the future.

Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 AT 7:07 PM

• JDL

Hi, sorry about any issues. Most of the people that answer questions here, work full time jobs and answer questions when they can. I answer mostly free questions. I wish I was good enough to answer every question on here, Im not. Use to, if you donated and didnt like the answer, you could get a refund. Usually the big dogs answer the donated questions. I usually stick to the free questions.

Ill look but through the questions, see if I can find yours. Dont know if I can answer it?

Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 AT 7:23 PM