I have numerous electrical issues on my 2008 TrailBlazer that started happening 3 weeks ago.( In order of occurrence)
1. Rear wiper stopped working (works now), The rear Hatch lock would not unlock, now lock continuously cycles on/off while hatch is open and the vehicle is not running. It stays locked with hatch down and vehicle running.
2. Random warning lights came on dash display while driving; then all the warning light came on, the gauges all when to zero. Stopped vehicle then restarted, then half the warning lights worked. Noticed clock reset. All issues ARE gone everything is working.
3. Wheel sensor traction control warnings(random; can clear by stopping vehicle and cycling on/off ignition switch).
4. No open door chime (right side speakers?)
5. Unable to program TPM. (Bought new tires yesterday).
Do I have an Ignition switch issue or wiring harness ground issue? Can GM diagnostics equipment isolate the issue?
If I take it in to a shop what questions should I ask?
have the same problem?
Thursday, August 14th, 2014 AT 5:12 PM