2008 Chevrolet Silverado transfer case will not relearn

KEVIN GODWIN
  • 2008 CHEVROLET SILVERADO
P0569 code will not clear. And transfer case will not relearn. Replaced range sensor and shift motor. And reflashed tccm with the lasted calibration don't know what to do next. Will not do a atc relearn because of dtc and not clear dtc because of relearn has not been done updated tccm was exposed to fix this issue but it did not
Monday, December 16th, 2013 AT 8:45 PM

There is no code p0569
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 AT 6:31 AM
KEVIN GODWIN
Its a atc motor not learned code and I got it and don't know how to get rid of it
-1
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 AT 2:45 PM
A lot of times you need a pro style scanner to get rid of these which normally only mechanics and repair shops have. What is the code that you are getting and it's not the 569.
-1
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 AT 3:09 PM
KEVIN GODWIN
Iam sorry its a c0569 I am a professional shop on this vehicle I am using a soulus ultra and a pass though pro 2
-1
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 AT 3:56 PM
Has this thing been modified? Like with one of the bully dog as an example pcm redo? Thatmay be your problem. Or it may be a bad module as i'm assuming you have tried to reprogram the module and that is what is screwing up. I am also assuming yo have checked all the circuits for shorts etc as well as poor connections or connectors. There is a tsb on this 09-04-21-001,
but not sure that it will help you. Also was the tccm replaced? Kinda sounds like it but it may have been one of the other issues. Other than what I've suggested prior I have no idea. Also here is a thing on tips page, maybe not flowing a fuse but still shorting out causing your problem.

If you have fuse 67 30 amp popping (is mis-labeled on wiring diagram as being a 10 amp fuse), look right in front of where your left knee would be if you were sitting in driver's seat, where the wires come out of the t-case module they can rub on the metal support bracket that's right by it, shorting it out the ground in pic is clean and good i'm assuming as well. Can't think of anything else unless another trans wire is bad or poor connection causing it.
+1
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 AT 4:17 PM
KEVIN GODWIN
Yea I reprogramed the module (tccm) for this problem and it had an update to address this issue but still doing the same thing I was wondering if anyone else had ran into this problem. I was leaning towards a bad module but it was shifting fine between ranges only the problem of getting stuck every now and then before I replaced the shift motor
-1
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 AT 4:28 PM
This may be a screwy bu the tccm also grounds through the position actuator. Do you possibly think that the actuator sensor isn't grounding enough to cause this problem. See pic.
-2
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 AT 4:29 PM
KEVIN GODWIN
I can check that circuit again in the morning
-1
Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 AT 4:42 PM
KEVIN GODWIN
That checks out fine
Friday, December 20th, 2013 AT 3:01 PM
I really don't know what to tell you now. Other than I wonder if it's apcm problem which I hate to say. If everything checks out and has been reprogrammed not much else left. If this was a donation question get back to me an di'll see your get refunded if you like.
-1
Saturday, December 21st, 2013 AT 5:58 AM