HOW DO I CHANGE OUT THE RADIATOR FAN TO MY 2008 ...
2008 Chevrolet HHR
HOW DO I CHANGE OUT THE RADIATOR FAN TO MY 2008 CHEVY HHR? AND IS IT HARD TO DO?
Wednesday, January 30th, 2013 AT 5:41 AM
Callout Component Name
Refer to Fastener Notice .
Fastener Tightening Specifications: Refer to Fastener Tightening Specifications.
1. Remove the air cleaner assembly. Refer to Air Cleaner Assembly Replacement
for the 2.2L engine or Air Cleaner Assembly Replacement for the 2.4L engine.
2. Remove the coolant recovery reservoir. Refer to Coolant Recovery Reservoir Replacement.
3. Remove the hood latch from the tie bar and set aside. Refer to Hood Primary and Secondary Latch Replacement .
4. Remove the radiator inlet hose from the radiator. Refer to Radiator Inlet Hose Replacement.
5. Remove the upper radiator air baffle. Refer to Radiator Air Upper Baffle and Deflector Replacement.
6. Remove the radiator support brackets. Refer to Radiator Support Bracket Replacement.
Fan Assembly, Engine Cooling with Shroud
1. Disconnect the cooling fan motor electrical connector.
1 2. Remove the transmission line connector from the fan shroud.
3. Lift the radiator out of the support bracket and pull toward the front of the vehicle.
4. Lift up on the fan shroud assembly to release from the radiator.
As long as this isn't a turbo car this how it's done.