To remove the spark plug wires twist the spark plug wires boot as you pull it from the spark plug.
Remove the engine appearance cover.
Removal & Installation
1. Disconnect the spark plug wires from the spark plugs.
2. Remove the spark plugs from the cylinder head.
Installing plugs with the wrong gap can cause poor engine performance and may even damage the engine.
1. Gap the spark plugs to the 0.060 inch.
2. Install the spark plugs to the cylinder head. Tighten the plugs to 11 ft. Lbs. (15 Nm).
3. Install the spark plug wires to the spark plugs.
Completely finish the replacement process n one spark plug before moving to the next, in order to avoid getting the wires mixed up.
Thursday, June 20th, 2013 AT 7:07 PM