I don't know why my car is not picking up its speed during the early morning when I first start my car because after ten minutes, when the engine is heated it goes back to its normal speed again.
Thursday, November 1st, 2012 AT 7:06 PM
- Standard or Automatic Transmission?
- Gasoline engine or Diesel?
- Engine Code (3 letters usually found on timing belt cover)?
- Any weird noises while it is not picking up speed?
- Any warning lights "on" in the dash?
- Does it run rough in the morning (do you have to play with the gas pedal to keep it at Idle)?