WHEN M DRIVNG MY CLASTUR TURNS OFF IT RESERT ...

2007 Volkswagen Golf

Rythm

October, 19, 2012 AT 10:25 AM

When m drivng my clastur turns off, it resert time, millage off the day and tape 2. Sometimes it happen when I indicate/turn my light bright or hit the breakes. And sometime it back fires. Bt it does not happen everyday, it come unexpected

October, 19, 2012 AT 10:36 AM

Check all battery connection, powers and grounds. Sounds like you have a bad connection somewhere.

Rythm

October, 19, 2012 AT 11:41 AM

The other day, I tried to lock it vaya mobelizer, only to find out dat it was off totaly.I mean there was no power then I open de hood to check to my suprise I touched + terminal then the power come back. The I cleaned all terminals and tied them tied. Bt I still have the same problem

Rythm

October, 19, 2012 AT 12:00 PM

Can it be the + terminal having a short?

F4I_guy

October, 30, 2012 AT 10:23 AM

Get a voltmeter and do a voltage drop test across the battery terminals and cables.

Place one lead on the actual battery terminal (do not touch the cable or the cable leads). Now place the other lead on the battery lead. Have a friend crank the engine. Set the voltmeter on 2DCV, your reading should be no higher than 0.2V. Ideally, you should have a very low reading (around 0.01-0.1v). Do this test all the way up to the underhood fuse box, just follow the positive battery cable.

Mass Air Flow Sensor Clean Ford Explorer 1995
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Mass Air Flow Sensor Clean Toyota Tacoma
Fuel Pump Replacement