BATTERY DRAINING

2007 Suzuki Forenza

yackattack

January, 26, 2011 AT 12:26 AM

2007 suzuki forenza - in order to keep the car battery from dying when car is parked for extended time, the headlight fuse must be pulled. Several shops have tried to pinpoint the specific problem, but so far we have paid a lot of money for troubleshooting, but the problem still exists. Any ideas?

also, the front passenger door handle broke right away - there seem to many similar problems and possible recalls. Any luck with the 2007 forenza? I cannot locate anything on line.

Jacobandnickolas

February, 20, 2011 AT 5:40 AM

I'm not aware of any recalls for the handle. As far as the electrical issue, go to our home page under the DIY section. Look up checking for an electrical draw. Follow the directions. When you have everything hooked up, remove one fuse at a time until the draw stops. Once you have done that, you have limited the problem to a specific circuit. From there, you need to start checking the items on that circuit.

Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement Guide
Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000