MY TIRE BLEW OUT AND I PUT TWO USED TIRES ON THE...

2007 Saturn Vue

feliciawest

November, 10, 2012 AT 12:01 AM

My tire blew out and I put two used tires on the front of my car now when accelerlate to 40mph the triangle light comes on and it will not go over 65 slows back down what could this mean?

Wheel Assembly

Left Wheel Drags

saturntech9

November, 10, 2012 AT 8:03 PM

You may have put a incorrect tire size on what size tires are you running on LF RF RR LR etc?

feliciawest

November, 12, 2012 AT 7:51 PM

I'm pretty sure they're all different sizes was told they're smaller then they're suppose to be bigger just curious if the tires have anythin to do with my situation

saturntech9

November, 12, 2012 AT 7:59 PM

Yes the tire size has everything to do with it that's why I asked what tire size you have? I have seen someone put an incorrect tire size on and have the light come on. What is your left front right front left rear right rear tire size please post the exact tire sizes you have?

feliciawest

November, 12, 2012 AT 11:21 PM

Sitting in the car from front left 205/55r16 front right 205/55r16 back left 205/60r16 back right 215/60r16

saturntech9

November, 13, 2012 AT 11:09 AM

I see the problem you have a smaller height tire in the front then the back. Which the computer will see as the front tires going a different speed then the back tires thinking your loosing traction and then the traction control will kick and so will the light. When that happens the computer will retard the timing etc causing a power loss. Also you have two different width tires in the rear. Youneed to to change all the tires to the correct stock tire size and go talk to the guy who just put the front tires on. Ask him why he put different height front tire on then the rear and tell him its causing your traction control to kick on.

Upper Control Arm Replacement
Safely Changing Your Spare Tire