Water Pump Replacement (LZ4)
1. Drain the cooling system.
2. Loosen the water pump pulley bolts.
3. Remove the drive belt.
4. Remove the water pump pulley bolts and pulley.
5. Remove the water pump bolts.
6. Remove the water pump and gasket.
7. Clean the water pump mating surfaces.
1. Position a NEW water pump gasket and the water pump to the engine front cover.
Notice: Refer to Fastener Notice.
2. Install the water pump bolts.
Tighten the bolts to 10 N.M (89 lb in).
3. Install the water pump pulley and bolts.
4. Install the drive belt.
5. Tighten the water pump pulley bolts.
Tighten the bolts to 25 N.M (18 lb ft).
6. Fill the cooling system.
7. Inspect for leaks.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Monday, February 21st, 2011 AT 1:25 AM