Removal & Installation
1. Remove screws and glove box striker. Disconnect electrical connectors. Remove instrument passenger lower panel assembly.
2. Detach damper from glove box right side. Remove glove box pins. Remove glove box.
3. Remove the filter cover then remove the in-cabin microfilter.
4. Take out the in-cabin microfilter from blower unit. Replace with new filter and reinstall in blower unit.
5. Reinstall the glove box and instrument passenger lower panel.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, February 5th, 2013 AT 6:31 PM