HOW DO YOU BLEED A CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER?

2007 Mitsubishi Truck

pncdave1

October, 28, 2011 AT 10:51 PM

I have replaced the old clutch master cylinder and now I don't know how to bleed the system.

mhpautos

November, 1, 2011 AT 11:14 AM

Fill reservoir press down pedal and open bleeder, close bleeder after fluid or air is expelled and lift pedal, do this as many times as it takes to expel all air, bleed into a jar and use a clear tube you will see air bubbles easily and do not let the fluid run out while bleeding.

pncdave1

November, 1, 2011 AT 12:02 PM

I'm sorry to say if you consider yourself an expert in Mitsubishi cars, if you would have looked up the 2007 Mitsubishi raider you would have noticed that the clutch master cylinder and the clutch slave cylinder does not have a bleeder. So now, tell me how do I bleed the system.

mhpautos

November, 1, 2011 AT 12:22 PM

You gave me no model to reference just a Mitsubishi truck, I can't read minds sorry, I will see what I can find for Raider.

mhpautos

November, 1, 2011 AT 12:52 PM

Mitchell 1 data base has no bleeding information, see pic for there information.

Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement