I LEFT THE CAR DOOR OPEN FOR 3 HR

2007 Mazda RX8

Yeine

October, 27, 2012 AT 12:21 PM

I left the car door open for 3 hr. And then I start the engine and drive. For a little while, audio light and other car door light are deacitvate. I stopped the car and start the engine again. But push start doesn't work and either car keys remote.I put the key to the ignigation and wake the engine. It works only engine and aircon. But audio, light and car key remote doesn't work. How can I support to do? Please!

October, 27, 2012 AT 6:12 PM

Have you checked the fuses?

Try checking for DTC and erasing them first. If it does not work, you would need a scan tool to go into system to check.

STARTING PROCEDURE FOR ON-BOARD DIAGNOSTIC TEST MODE

1. Turn the ignition switch to the ACC or ON position.
2. While pressing the POWER button, simultaneously press the AM button and the TAPE/MD button for 2 s or more.
NOTE: If several DTCs are in the memory, they can be displayed using the SEEK button.
3. To stop the on-board diagnostic test mode, turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position.

MEMORY CLEARING PROCEDURE

1. Start the on-board diagnostic test mode.
2. While pressing the POWER button, simultaneously press the AUDIO CONT button for 2 s or more.

Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Dynamat Door Installation