1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Set the coolant reserve tank out of the way (RH).
3. Remove in the order indicated in the table.
Fig. 10: Removing Headlight Bulb
Courtesy of MAZDA MOTORS CORP.
CAUTION: ? A halogen bulb generates extremely high heat when it is used. If the surface of the bulb is soiled, excessive heat will build up and the lights life
will be shortened. When replacing the bulb, hold the metal flange, not the glass.
4. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Halogen headlight bulb removal note
Tips Click a link to view tip
Tech1 Tip: low beam bulb replacement
1. Release the bulb pressing wire to remove the Halogen headlight bulb.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Sunday, December 4th, 2011 AT 6:35 PM