WHICH FUSE GOES TO THE CENTER CONSOLE POWER OUTLET?

2007 Lincoln MKZ

Justin327

January, 5, 2012 AT 3:34 AM

The power outlet in my console stopped working. I tried checking fuses under the dash, but I can't find a blown one. I checked the manual and I don't see a reference to a fuse for the console outlet (not the cigarette lighter. That's fuse 15 under the dash). Do you know which fuse it is and/or where I can find it?

Thanks!

factoryjack

January, 5, 2012 AT 4:03 AM

The schematic shows what is called a power point, don't say where it is located, but it is a similar symbol as the front cigar lighter. Shows that it is powered from fuse 22 in the same fuse block. If it is early production, it may be fuse 17, so check that also.

factoryjack

January, 5, 2012 AT 4:08 AM

I stand corrected, it is not in the fuse box under the dash. It is actually located in the battery junction box under the hood. And the location shows a power point in the center console, so I believe we are on the right component.

Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Replace Your Turn Signal Switch Like a Pro
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic