I RECENTLY HAD MY COOLANT AND IN CABIN FILTER ...

2007 Infiniti M35

william6

October, 21, 2012 AT 3:53 PM

I recently had my coolant and in cabin filter changed. My climate control didn't work after that so we bled the line. It continued to work intermittently so we bled it again. When it comes on, it works fine, heat and cold. When you turn it on, you can hear the compressor kick in. I have read a few fixes in which it was misdiagnosed so I want to be sure I have the right fix so I don't replace something that is working fine.

October, 21, 2012 AT 4:11 PM

When it doesn'r work, what happens?

william6

October, 22, 2012 AT 10:35 PM

It soesn't work period. The fan does not come on, the heat and a/c do not work and then it will just turn on and everything works.

October, 23, 2012 AT 6:44 PM

I am still not sure of your question and description of symptoms from your reply is not helping.

If it is the fan motor that is not working when you turn it on, try all speeds. If blower does not work, give the blower motor housing some banging with your fist and if it works, either the fan motor is failing or you have a loose connection there.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Cabin Air Filter Replacement