CENTER CONSOLE CONTROLS (HVAC, RADIO, NAVIGATION) NOT WORKING. SCREEN DISPLAYS LOGO ONLY.

2007 Infiniti G35

jcbailey

December, 13, 2011 AT 10:21 PM

I have a 2007 Infiniti G35x sedan with Navigation. When I started my car up today leaving work, my stereo doesn't work, the navigation screen is stuck at the Infiniti logo, and I have no control over my climate control (which remains at the setting I had it when I shut the car off previously). Of course my car is recently out of warranty, and I'm hoping theres some fix available to get my car working properly again.

Jacobandnickolas

December, 14, 2011 AT 12:11 AM

Have you checked fuses?

jcbailey

December, 14, 2011 AT 12:27 AM

Fuses all look good. And I do get the Infiniti logo on the screen, almost like its a boot up error. I have also tried disconnecting the battery with no luck.

dianewynne

March, 2, 2013 AT 7:36 PM

We're you able to resolve this? We are having the same problem

jcbailey

March, 2, 2013 AT 10:54 PM

Ended up costing about a thousand for the dealer to remove the bad part and send it out for repair. It's not a part that they replace and Infiniti is well aware of the problem. If you've done dealer maintenance since you've owned the car, you can contact Infiniti and they may offer you some good will. If not (like me, self maintained) they will tell you to piss off for all intents.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Open Hood Video