STARTER GIVING PROBLIMS, HOW TO FIX IT

• partfinder
  • 2007 Hyundai Atos

Hyundai atos 2007 model. How to fix the starter

Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 AT 9:35 PM

• partfinder

The car just died, after getting a noder starter, it still died after 4 months of riding this is the 3de starter. Why coud dis be? Please help

Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 AT 9:38 PM
  • DrCranknWrench

There sounds like there is a problem with the solenoid or the start signal from the car computer.
Does the battery still have juice, electricity, in it or does the battery die too?

Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 AT 9:40 PM
  • partfinder

New battery, all ok but the solinoid is givingh problims how to fix please help my only car!

Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 AT 9:48 PM
  • DrCranknWrench

Has the solenoid been replaced with starter? Sometimes the are not part of the starter and must be replaced seperatly as they are not located together.
Check your positive and negative battery cables for fit and corrosion.
The negative runs to the block or chassis and the positive will connect to the sollenoide. Then form the solenoid to the starter, if and only if it is not part of the starter.

Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 AT 9:53 PM
  • david dailly

Hi there my problem is my atos prime will not start even though the battery is full and the lights come on nothing happens when I turn the key the lights on the panel come on with one which i, ve never seen be for that is a symbole of a car with a key on it which seems to represent its been immobilized it, s also released the steering lock even though I turn it to full lock both ways please help

Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 AT 5:47 PM
  • DrCranknWrench

I don't have the immobilizer information for your specific model, but I have the SMARTA system which I have given you basic insrutctions and a diagram about.

Thursday, August 9th, 2012 AT 12:53 AM