HVAC BLOWER MOTOR IS INOP AT ALL SPEEDS

• jlowe233
  • 2007 Hummer H3

HVAC Blower motor is Inop at all speeds. The harness/connector at the resistor is not melted as others have suggested. I have checked B+ at HVAC relay 87, HVAC Blower Fuse 82, HVAC Cntrl HD Fuse 59-all ok. I have checked The back of the HVAC control head for IGN 3 voltage, and B+ voltage-ok, On the back of the control head one connector has 5 wires-High blower, medium 2 blower, medium, low, ground. Ground is ok, I do not have any power on any of the low through high wires. I also do not have the high power on the brown wire at the blower motor, but if I connect an external 12V+ to the brown wire at the blower motor I can control every speed of the blower from the control head like it was operating normal. Should I be looking for a short to ground somewhere or do you think it is in the control head?

Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 AT 11:03 PM

• jlowe233

Nevermind I found the problem: IMP harness to body harness behind dash -Connector 200 pin A3 melted in connector

Thursday, November 29th, 2012 AT 11:55 PM