Sorry, my link isn't working.
1. With the vehicle in neutral, position the vehicle on a hoist.
2. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
3. Disconnect the evaporative emission (EVAP) canister assembly electrical connector.
4. Disconnect the EVAP canister-to-dust separator emission tube at the dust separator.
5. Disconnect the fuel vapor control tube assembly valve quick connect coupling.
6. Remove the 2 bolts and 2 nuts retaining the EVAP canister.
7. Remove the EVAP canister assembly.
8. To install, reverse the removal procedure. Torque nuts and bolts to 10Nm (89 lb-in).
Thursday, June 4th, 2015 AT 4:54 PM