I REVED MY CAR HARD NOW THE CAR IS OVERHEATING ...

• Anonymous
  • 2007 Ford Mustang

I reved my car hard, now the car is overheating and I have no heat.

Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 AT 10:00 PM

• CJ MEDEVAC

WITHOUT YOUR ENGINE SIZE AND CAR NOMENCLATURE.I WAS UNABLE TO LOOK UP PARTS. SUCH AS THE WATER PUMP

REGARDLESS, IT KINDA DON'T MATTER ANYWAY

I SOMETIMES GO TO AN ONLINE AUTO PARTS STORE TO LOOK AT PICS OF THEIR PRODUCTS. SO I CAN SEE WHAT "YOU HAVE"

I WANTED TO SEE IF IT HAD A PLASTIC IMPELLER ON THE WATER PUMP.I RECKON A METAL ONE COULD DO THE SAME THING. JUST WAY LESS LIKELY TO!

I KNOW THE PICS BELOW ARE NOT OF YOUR CAR----1ST IS A VW PASSAT---2ND + 3RD I BELIEVE WAS A FORD TAURUS---4TH AND 5TH ARE ANOTHER VW SOMETHING. LAST OF ALL."REAL VEHICLES" 37 AND 67 YEARS OLD AND DAILY DRIVERS!

IT'S A SHAME THEY USE INFERIOR MATERIALS ON SUCH IMPORTANT PARTS. LIKE THEY'RE GOING BACKWARD WITH TECHNOLOGY, I'M GLAD THE STUFF I DRIVE IS "OLD SCHOOL" AND I WOULD NEVER HAVE THESE KINDA PROBLEMS

FROM YOUR DESCRIPTION, AND ME BEING "OLD SCHOOL", I BROKEN BELT OR A WATER PUMP ISSUE IS MY BEST HYPOTHESIS

KEEP US INFORMED!

Thursday, February 28th, 2013 AT 3:49 AM
  • ericandavid

Ty ive been looking for answers all day

Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 AT 3:41 AM