2007 FORD EXPLORER STRONG VIBRATION

• Koko.121
  • 2007 Ford Explorer

This Car has a strong vibration on acceleration. Whenever the rpm is between 3000 & 4000 there is vibration in the car specially if the road is inclined. So anything like this happened with someone? P.S I replaced the engine supports but it didn't solve the problem

Monday, June 3rd, 2013 AT 3:26 AM

• hmac300

Have your ujoints checked and tire balance.

Monday, June 3rd, 2013 AT 8:19 AM
  • Koko.121

I don't think its the wheels or the joints because there is vibration in the car even if the car is stopped and the rpm is between 3000 and 4000. I checked the catalytic converters if they are blocked or closed but everything is good.

Friday, June 7th, 2013 AT 4:58 AM
  • hmac300

You never said that it did it while stopped. Try removing the belt and seeif that changes anything. It could be that as well as the tensioner. Also check transmission mount. Converters wouldn't make it vibrate. If it still does it with belt disconnected then have torque converter bolts checked for loose.

Friday, June 7th, 2013 AT 5:59 AM