6. Remove the lower generator boot pin type retainer, fold the boot upward and disconnect the generator electrical connector
7. With the generator boot folded upward, position the protective cover aside and remove the generator B+ nut and terminal.
? To install, tighten to 8 Nm (71 lb in).
8. NOTE: The 3 generator studs and nuts may be replaced with 3 bolts (W709986 S437) to ease the installation of the gener
Remove the 3 generator nuts and stud bolts.
? To install, tighten the generator stud bolts to 8 Nm (71 lb in).
? To install, tighten the new generator bolts or generator nuts to 47 Nm (35 lb ft).
9. Remove the generator shield from the generator.
0. Remove the generator.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
I have sent a couple of pics along some of the instructions are on those.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Saturday, December 10th, 2011 AT 3:11 PM