FOR SOME REASON THE DOOR LOCKS DONT WORK FROM ...

2007 Chrysler Aspen

RABrummett

March, 27, 2013 AT 6:58 PM

For some reason the door locks don't work from the remote or the door panel also rear tail gate does not open and there is no sound on the radio. Can someone please tell me what to look for

hmac300

March, 27, 2013 AT 7:11 PM

Make sure your door lock isn't engaged first then try changing battery inkey fob or using another one first. If still not working check fusesF4 F7 & F9 in junction block belwo dash also check fuse 11 in power dist box you only need a test light, probe both sides if light works fuse is good

RABrummett

March, 27, 2013 AT 7:20 PM

I understand, But would these two fuses effect the radio ( No Sound) and rear tail gate

hmac300

March, 27, 2013 AT 7:30 PM

One of the fuses is for radio and another is for the liftgate if they are blown then there would be no power to radio/gate doorlocks etc. I made a mistake fuse 12 in junction block is for radio fuse 14 nd circuit breaker for door locks and liftgate. If still not working have it scanned for codes because it cold be a module gone bad as well. The information on first reply is wrong due to error in manual.

RABrummett

March, 27, 2013 AT 8:57 PM

Ok Thanks alot I found the problem It was the main wiring block bolt had came lose, Tightened it up and it all works again

Wiper Blade Replacement Acura MDX
Wiper Blade Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz
Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
Open Hood Video