TODAY I SAW A RED SIGN BESIDE THE HAND BREAK I ...

• nyousuf
  • 2007 Chevrolet Epica

Today I saw a red sign beside the hand break I think its engine sign I check the oil its OK but this sign is for? Some thing wrong with engine? Also my radiator water level become too low in 2-3 days and I have to refil it again?

Friday, December 21st, 2012 AT 11:52 AM

• ASEMaster6371

Red is usually oil pressure issue. Is the motor making any noise?

Friday, December 21st, 2012 AT 12:44 PM
  • nyousuf

Motor you mean engine its normal my friend was saying engine sounds some thing diff, I went to petromin the guy told he told me oil is oil I think when engine is cold its level is down and when hot its to max level but on cold its min level what you say I should buy and add half letter more thats the good thing to do

Friday, December 21st, 2012 AT 5:52 PM
  • nyousuf

i add some oil to maintain the level still I see the red light, but today I am feeling engine is making some odd noise trrrr trrrrrrrrrrrr and when I add more raise its more and also if I make more raise I saw some black fumes or you can say cylinder is black now, is it some thing wrong with engine.

By the way I make a test to get some error codes from device I wont get any errors.

Waiting for your reply

Tuesday, January 1st, 2013 AT 10:23 AM