MY HUSBAND JUST CHANGED HIS BOSSS BRAKES ROTORS ...

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt

Anonymous

October, 31, 2012 AT 3:48 PM

My husband just changed his boss's brakes, rotors, and front struts. I don't know if the problems are linked together, but he feels like its fault some how. The problem is that 2 days after my husband worked on his car he started noticing his front passenger floorboard had a puddle of water standing. What could the problem be?
It has been raining here for the last 3 to 4 days. He Parks his car with the nose pointing down on a hill. He said he did notice his back floorboard was wet too. Can u help?

Brien p

October, 31, 2012 AT 4:01 PM

I would say no but thats how it is if something goes wrong the last one who touched it has to be their fault Sounds like the heater core is leaking under dash but you said its been raining for 3 to 4 days take a water hose spray all around the door seals see if water gets in if not inspect around the bottom of dash you can pull some peices off to see if this doesnt show you can get a prssure taester for the coolant system to pressure up to see if it leaks

hmac300

October, 31, 2012 AT 4:43 PM

It could be a heater, but i'd go for seals around doors first or the window seals. A pressure check would tell you if heater core is leaking or not.

Replacing Your Front Struts Like a Pro
Safely Replace Your Rear Struts
Air Shock Replacement Mercedes Benz S Class
Shock Replacement - Front Chevrolet Silverado
Sway Bar Link Replacement Subaru Legacy
Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado