HILUX VIGO 3.0L TURBO MANUAL 4WD 1KD-FTV

2006 Toyota

prasangaperera

October, 9, 2012 AT 7:42 AM

Dear Sir,

I have a above mentioned vehicle and I need to know where this engine have any Lmabda sensor(o2 Sensor)? Because I bought a Apexi Turbo Contreler and It has Turbo Timer, Battery Voltage, A/F Ratio & o2 sensor.

I want to know how to do the wiring with this product and want to find the o2 sensor line in the ECU(Engine Controler). Please help me on this!

Means I want connect the Apexi Turbo controlers o2 Sensor wire to the Vehicles ECU o2 sensor line.

Thanking you

Prasanga

October, 9, 2012 AT 8:36 AM

Yes, vehicle is equipped with O2 sensors but sorry we do not have any information on this vehicle in our database.

This engine system is a very sensitive and delicate one so I would advise against doing anything unless you are very sure of it. Any mistake can be very costly.

prasangaperera

October, 9, 2012 AT 8:46 AM

So when will u be able to resolve the problem? Should I send a picture of the ECU? So then u might have an idea.

Thnaking You

Prasanga

October, 9, 2012 AT 9:34 AM

Our database only has information for vehicles sold in the US and yours is an Asian model so I don't have the information to assist you.
The picture is not going to help.