HOW DO I GET BRAKES WORKING BACK ON MY HYBRID?

2006 Toyota Highlander

James Al Hagan

September, 30, 2012 AT 3:37 PM

After changing hub bearings on my 2006 toyota highlander hybrid, the brakes malfunction and the vsc, red warning, check, abs and brake lights are always on. Diagnostic check reveal two trouble codes, 1} C1345 linear solenoid valve offset learning undone, 2} C1300 skid control ecu malfunction. Can you guide my mechanic what to do next, pls, pls pls.

September, 30, 2012 AT 3:39 PM

You have this at a shop? The tech cannot find the issue?

What did he touch other than the hubs?

Was everything ok prior to this repair?

James Al Hagan

September, 30, 2012 AT 3:46 PM

Everything was working perfectly before the change. He swore he touched nothing else. He suggests an abs replacement although he wont guarantee success.

September, 30, 2012 AT 3:49 PM

Sounds like you need a new shop with techs that can repair your car. Without being there, seeing what he did and inspecting the abs system, it is extremely difficult to say what he did. He obviously touched something that has triggered this issue. Is there another tech in the shop that can look for possible causes for you?

James Al Hagan

September, 30, 2012 AT 3:53 PM

Yes. Next sent the vehicle to the best and only local toyota dealership in Ghana who diagnosed and gave me the codes. Unfortunately they dont seem to know what to do next.

September, 30, 2012 AT 5:19 PM

I have no info on those code numbers at all, anywhere. I am still looking into it.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Camaro
Coolant Drain and Refill
Engine Oil Change and Filter Scion xD