MY DRIVER SIDE POWER WINDOWS STOPPED WORKING ...

2006 Saturn Ion

samcl13

March, 18, 2013 AT 3:10 PM

My driver side power windows stopped working over time, none of the contols on the driver side panel work, the back passenger controls do not work either the only controls that work are my front passengers, just wondering if this is costly to fix

saturntech9

March, 18, 2013 AT 8:03 PM

Depends on what the problem is. Do you have a multi meter to do some testing?

samcl13

March, 20, 2013 AT 2:05 PM

Yes.

saturntech9

March, 21, 2013 AT 1:22 AM

Let's start with the drivers window key in the run position at the drivers master window switch pushing the drivers window switch to the down position the brown wire should have power?Also with pushing the drivers window switch to the up position the dark blue wire should have power?

sandymacduff

March, 28, 2013 AT 9:03 PM

I have the same problem My driver side power windows stopped working. None of the controls on the driver side panel work, the back passenger controls do not work either the only controls that work is the front passenger window but only with the passenger control. Also when you put it in park it used to unlock the doors automatically but not any more. Power door locks work manually. Could this be the main driver side control switches or a fuse some where.

Wiper Blade Replacement Porsche Carrera
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Prius
DRL Light Bulb Replacement
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Wiper Blade Replacement GMC Yukon