WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE CAR?

2006 Porsche Cayenne

ignasrolskis

September, 2, 2012 AT 4:22 AM

Started my Porsche Cayenne S (06) today and it seemed having a little difficulty starting. Once it did start, it shook a little and almost rumbled. Never experienced that with it before, and it's very hard to explain. I shut it off instantly because I was scared to run it. After 10 more minutes I started it again, and it seemed to start a little more easy however it still shook a little. I opened the door and a smell hit me that I never smelled before. The smell didn't really smell like gas or oil, the smell was hard to explain and it was coming from the engine. I let the engine run and there was a silent ticking sound coming from the engine, I shut it off again, and didn't start it again. Does anyone know what is wrong? What do ya'll recommend me to do? Should I drive it to the dealership? I'm afraid to start it again.

September, 2, 2012 AT 12:06 PM

The information provided is not sufficient for us to understand what could be wrong. It wuold be best to get someone to have a look at it.

Oil Change/Filter Replacement Hyundai Sonata
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Ford Explorer
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement - Front
Oil Change and Oil Filter Replacement VW